Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finished Zion Pics

I waited and waited for a front derailleur for this thing and when it finally got here the chinaman who sent it did not include a clamp band adapter. So I had to purchase another since I wasn't waitng for 30 more days to have one shipped over from China. One thing to say about this, lesson learned. These pics feature the '09 Fox Talas which is not on the bike any longer. It contains a Rock Shox Reba Team taken from the Klein.







Funny, this frame cost 1/8th that of the Klein and rides much smoother.








It seems as though this seat post drops little by little during the ride and I suspect that it is the rust proofing material sprayed into the tubes preventing tension friction between the seat post and seat tube.







































Shimano drivetrains shift so effortlessly.












The tires on this bike are Kenda Nevegal's and are the best I've ever ridden. The 2nd ride on this bike I was rained out and endured a heavy duty downpour. I guess it'll test out the rust inhibitor eh?

No comments: